For security purposes, we have changed the meeting ID for tonight’s meeting. To attend the meeting, please email email@example.com and request the meeting ID.
More details later in the week. Get ready!
How does water get to leaves at the top of trees? Or… Suck It Up!
Introductory YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbQk8p3qgo8 (or just read this)
View all of this week’s activities and images here!
FREE AND DISCOUNTED INTERNET (HTTPS://WWW.MNPS.ORG/DIGITALTOOLS)
If you do not have internet access at home, several internet providers are offering free public wi-fi or discounted access for qualifying households.
· Comcast Xfinity: Comcast Internet Essentials offers two months of free in-home internet to MNPS students and their families. (see attached flyer)
· Free xfinity hotspots: Click the link to find a hotspot near you and to use select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch a browser.
· Charter/Spectrum: free public wi-fi for 60 days and free broadband for households with students through college age who don’t already have a subscription.
· Find Charter/Spectrum public wi-fi hotspots. To enroll in free wi-fi for 60 days, call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived. If your family receives benefits such as free and reduced lunch, you may qualify for a reduced cost account.
· AT&T: is offering free public wi-fi for 60 days
Many parents have expressed interest in having dates for school and PTO events well in advance.We are hopeful for a full school year. See the 2020-2021 calendar here.