FREE AND DISCOUNTED INTERNET (HTTPS://WWW.MNPS.ORG/DIGITALTOOLS)
If you do not have internet access at home, several internet providers are offering free public wi-fi or discounted access for qualifying households.
· Comcast Xfinity: Comcast Internet Essentials offers two months of free in-home internet to MNPS students and their families. (see attached flyer)
· Free xfinity hotspots: Click the link to find a hotspot near you and to use select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch a browser.
· Charter/Spectrum: free public wi-fi for 60 days and free broadband for households with students through college age who don’t already have a subscription.
· Find Charter/Spectrum public wi-fi hotspots. To enroll in free wi-fi for 60 days, call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived. If your family receives benefits such as free and reduced lunch, you may qualify for a reduced cost account.
· AT&T: is offering free public wi-fi for 60 days