Returning School Library Items
Families will have until August 5, 2020 to return library items, however, you may return your MNPS library books on personal belonging pick up day. We will have collection bins labeled for library items as part of the pick up line. To see what books your child has currently checked out:
- Go to http://www.library.nashville.org
- Click on the orange “My Account” button in the top right corner
- Enter your child’s 190# for the Library Card Number
- Enter the MMDD of your child’s birthday for the PIN
- A list if both NPL and MNPS books will be displayed. All MNPS library books have a 10 digit item number beginning with two letter (example: QQ00305012).
You may also return any MNPS library items to any Nashville Public Library branch over the summer. Please contact Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about library items.