Returning School Library Items
Families will have until August 5, 2020 to return library items. To see what books your child has currently checked out:
- Go to http://www.library.nashville.org
- Click on the orange “My Account” button in the top right corner
- Enter your child’s 190# for the Library Card Number
- Enter the MMDD of your child’s birthday for the PIN
- A list if both NPL and MNPS books will be displayed. All MNPS library books have a 10 digit item number beginning with two letter (example: QQ00305012).
You may also return any MNPS library items to any Nashville Public Library branch over the summer. Please contact Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about library items.