Looking for some easy ways to support Sylvan Park Paideia? Let your shopping earn us rewards! See the support strategies associated with Publix, Kroger, Amazon (through AmazonSmile), and Coca-Cola below.
Create an online account with Publix:
Tip: When you register for an account, be sure to use your actual phone number. Later when you are checking out at Publix, you must enter your phone number into the credit card machine to link your purchase to Sylvan Park.
To link your Publix account to Sylvan Park:
- Log in
- Click your account icon in the upper right corner
- On your account page, scroll to the right and find the “My Publix Partner” icon
- Click “My Publix Partner” icon
- Search for and select Sylvan Park Elementary
Important: We have a new Community Rewards number due to a program change at Kroger. Previously enrolled families need to update their card to this new number in order for Sylvan Park to continue receiving rewards.
To Use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
Visit http://www.kroger.com. Once logged into you Kroger account search for Sylvan Park Paideia PTO either by name or XF971 and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
*Customers must have a registered Kroger rewards card account to link to your organization.
*If you do not yet have a Kroger rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger
REMEMBER, purchases will not count toward Sylvan Park until after you register your rewards card.
**Participants must swipe their registered Kroger rewards card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count.
To link your Amazon account to Sylvan Park:
- Go to smile.amazon.com.
- Enter your Amazon account credentials.
- Find “Your current charity” then click “Change Charity.”
- Search for “Sylvan Park Elementary Paideia PTO.”
- Select Sylvan Park Elementary Paideia PTO
Tip: Always shop at smile.amazon.com. In order for Sylvan Park to receive a percentage of sales, you must purchase online through smile.amazon.com (not amazon.com).
Try these 2 easy ways to start with a smile:
- Create a bookmark to your bookmarks or favorites bar to create a shortcut to smile.amazon.com.
- Add smile.amazon.com link on your phone’s browser or shortcuts—that way you’re still donating even when shopping on the phone
- If you use the Amazon phone App
- Click the three lines in the bottom right corner of App
- Select AmazonSmile under “Programs & Features”
- Select “Sylvan Park Elementary Paideia PTO”
- You will have to accept notifications from Amazon through the app and renew the AmazonSmile settings twice a year. Amazon will send you a notification when it is time to renew the settings.
Save your Coke product codes from plastic bottle caps, cardboard boxes, and Costco cases.
How to donate Coke points to Sylvan Park School:
- Go to: https://us.coca-cola.com/give/schools/
- Follow the onscreen directions to donate to Sylvan Park (make sure you select the Nashville Sylvan Park Paideia)