Here are the new guidelines for this year’s dress code. The main differences this year are that shirts do not require a collar and pants/shorts/skirts can be any solid color, khaki, or jeans.
- Short sleeve, long sleeve or sleeveless (with wide straps) in solid colors. No logo bigger than 2 inches, no text, collars not required.
- Sylvan Park Spirit wear tops (including spirit wear hoodies) are always permitted.
- Any sweaters, cardigans, or additional layer of clothing that is worn throughout the day should be a solid color with no logo bigger than 2 inches, no text, collars not required.
- Headwear permitted for religious reasons only (no hoods or hats may be worn in the building)
- Bottoms may be any solid color pants/khakis/jeans/shorts/ skirts (no holes/rips).
- Solid-colored leggings with a shirt/top that is fingertip length/completely covers the bottom.
- Leggings (including patterns) may be worn under dress/skirts/shorts
- Shorts/dresses/skirts must be to fingertip length/completely cover the bottom
- Shoes must have a closed toe. No flip flops.
- Tennis shoes required on PE days (highly encouraged)
Fridays – Spirit Day/Team Day (wear your favorite Team shirt/sweatshirt)
Any Non-SSA days will be communicated via call-out or by your child’s teacher.