Sylvan Park posts $253.80 in Box Top earnings in first week
General Mills pays us 10 cents per Box Top. Our school goal this year is $1,000! Every Box Top counts! West End Middle School is currently at $123.60 after the first week.
The Sylvan Park classrooms that raise the most in Box Tops Classroom contest will earn a no SSA for Friday, Feb. 28. One class per grade will win. The context runs Monday February 3 through Friday February 21, 2020. We are also competing with Eakin Elementary and West End Middle schools to see which school can collect the most this year! Please ask your neighbors, family and friends to start saving Box Tops for you today!
How to participate:
1) Box Tops are located on many name brand product packaging such as General Mills cereal, Lysol cleaner, Hefty trash bags, and MANY more. Recycle the box, bring the Box Top in!
2) Cut out and collect as many Box Tops as possible at home or from friends, family and neighbors.
3) Put your Box Tops in an old envelope, bag or rubber band.
Helpful hints: –
* Please count the number of box tops and write the total number of tops on the outside of the envelope/bag- this saves volunteer counters time!
* Make sure NOT to cut off the expiration date.
* Please check box tops before turning them in and make sure they are not expired. The earliest date of eligible Box Tops is 3/1/2020. We cannot get any money for our school with expired tops. (i.e. NO box tops with 2019 or earlier dates)
4) Bring Box Tops to school in February and place in your classroom’s Ziplock Box Top bag!
5) Classroom bags will be collected each Friday in February to be counted.
6) The last day of the contest is FRIDAY FEBRUARY 21st!
REMEMBER: Box Tops are transitioning to be digital and you can now scan your receipt using a mobile app. They are fading out of cut off Box Tops. Note to our seasoned collectors, do not be frustrated with lower numbers available. 😉
Download Apple app here.
Download Google play app here.For a list of all eligible products, click here.